This Influencer Disclosure Policy is valid as of (March) (1), (2021). This policy covers the below social channels owned and managed by (Weingart Homestead) :
- Instagram Handle : @weingarthomestead
- Pinterest Handle : @weingarthomestead
- Blog : www.weingarthomestead.com
These channels strive to abide by the FTC Guidelines for online influencers. The owner believes in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation the owner receives from marketers may influence our content, topics or posts made to our social channels. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content in accordance with the FTC Guidelines.
The owner of these social channels may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of these social media channels may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed through these channels are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner of these social media channels would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.
- Weingart Homestead is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Weingart Homestead is a participant with Paw Tree, a business that will provide compensation for referred sales.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org